Fantastic Value Beachside Location
Set amongst mature native gardens on approx. 1,000sqm of fully fenced land this original three-bedroom home offers a fantastic opportunity to buy a home within walking distance to the beach at an affordable price. Comfortable to live in as is and with plenty of scope to add improvements or extend, it currently offers separate lounge and dining areas, full ensuite to master bedroom, a spacious central kitchen with gas cooking, ducted gas heating plus cooling and a large double garage on a fully fenced block.
This home has a multitude of options from being a family home, a great renovation project to offering the potential to develop the land with up to three quality townhouses. Located on the fringe of Seaford Wetlands and within walking distance to local beaches, schools, train station, cafes and recreational reserves this home offers fantastic value in today's market. Priced to sell so book your appointment today.
• Three-bedroom family home with two bathrooms plus double garage
• Fully fenced 1,000sqm (approx.) block with mature native gardens
• Separate lounge & dining rooms with spacious central kitchen
• Potential to renovate & extend or develop of the large block
• Gas ducted heating plus split system cooling
• Walk to local beaches, schools, shops, station & cafes
• Ideal for first home buyers, families & investors
• Priced to sell in a great beachside location. Be quick on this one
(all development is subject to council approval)