40 acres or 5 acres - the choice is yours! Ready-To-Enjoy Rural Family Retreat
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to acquire a family home with fully serviced land - offering either approx 40 acres or just 5 acres, as it's set on two titles., the endless lifestyle options awaits.
The incredibly picturesque pocket is ideal for horse lovers, avid bird watchers, farm enthusiasts and those looking for their own private acreage sanctuary within a short drive of all essential amenities.
Renovated and extended over the years to create an up-to-date take on the traditional Australian homestead, the warm and inviting family home flows across an expansive single-level design and includes a living room and separate family room – both with wood fire heaters, a bay-windowed dining room, and a stunning kitchen meeting the needs of modern living with an Electrolux Induction cooktop, granite bench-tops, AEG pyrolytic oven, dishwasher, microwave, central island bench and lots of cabinetry to keep your pots, pans and accessories neatly out of sight.
Sleeping accommodation comprises of a main bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite bathroom, a second ensuite bedroom and three further bedrooms sharing the amenities of a third bathroom.
Complete with a laundry, twin garage, carport, two Daikin inverter split heating/cooling systems, big picture windows with green outlooks, and a wraparound verandah overlooking the generous gardens with gazebo, the property is divided into 8 paddocks.
Additional features include
• Carport and separate garage both 6x6m
• Healthy vegetable garden, low maintenance garden beds, beautiful, mature oak trees and an array of ornamental and native trees
• The main Colourbond machinery shed (12X9m) has high clearance 4.2m doors plus a reinforced concrete floor
• The stable building measures 11X10m comprising of 2 full size boxes of heavy duty steel constructors with hardwood lining
• Caring for your horses couldn’t get any easier with reticulated water supplied to the boxes with washing facilities that is connected to hot water
• A huge sand arena and an additional tack room
• A 4.2kw solar power and Apricus solar hot water system
• And so much more…
Truly the best of both worlds, the rural retreat will appeal to families needing to be close to local facilities, including schools, bus stops, and the shops, eateries, and Warragul.