- 606/582 St Kilda Road$680K-$730K221
- 11/4 Yarra Bing Crescent$370K-$390K Contact Agent for Inspection112
- 1/48 Station StContact Agent442
- Shop 21/5 Chandler RdPrice Upon Application
- 2/71 Albert Avenue$750K-$820K Please contact agent for inspection422
- 4/142-144 Thames Street$650K - $715K311
- 12 Greenwood StreetPrice Upon Application432
- 2/173 Porter RoadAgent's estimated price range:$750K - $825K322
- T3/798-800 Elgar RoadCONTACT AGENT322
- 314N/229 Toorak RoadEstimate price range $390K-$429K111
- 1/916-918 Canterbury RoadCONTACT AGENT
- 30 Starboard WayPrice Upon Application
- 198 Eramosa Road West$1.3M-$1.45M420
Here at Biggin & Scott we value integrity, honesty, and customer centred care in everything we do. Our professional team aren’t merely interested in selling you a house, but in building lifelong relationships with all of our valued clients. Whether it is your first home, or your first investment property, we take pride in matching each client to the houses for sale in Burwood and beyond that best suit their requirements.
We work with local and international clients to help them find a house close to the schools, transport, nightlife or sports and recreation facilities that fit their lifestyle and make Burwood the neighbourhood for them.
Whether you are new to the area or searching for houses for sale ‘near me’, Burwood locals born and bred, and those moving to the area for the first time will find that there is something in this vibrant cultural hub in Melbourne’s leafy East to suit just about everyone.
The easy public transport options and proximity to Deakin University’s bustling Burwood campus make the area popular with students; while the sporting facilities, shopping centres, parks and schools create a family-friendly suburb within easy reach of Melbourne’s CBD.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities in Burwood or it’s surrounding suburbs, then contact the caring professionals at Biggin & Scott today